We offer traditional forms of chiropractic adjusting techniques from hands on manipulation to high tech instrumentation.
Advanced Biostructural Correction
At Taffuri Integrated Wellness Centers, we offer Advanced Biostructural Correction (ABC), the revolutionary comprehensive approach that aims to ease and unwind the body from injuries that occur throughout the course of life, such as poor posture, muscle tension, spinal misalignment, tissue damage, etc. The buildup of tension on the muscles and joints over time causes the pain to persist. With ABC adjustments, the goal is to remove the tension from the body’s skeletal structure, evaluate and align the full body to remodel to its optimal state and eliminate pain.
Cold laser reduces inflammation, decreases pain, and promotes tissue healing with frequency modulated non painful light therapy.
Dr. Nick is the only certified FAKTR (acronym for Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehab) practitioner in Bergen County. This protocol incorporates the latest evidence-based soft tissue techniques to treat complicated musculoskeletal conditions quickly and easily with impressive results. A wide variety of conditions include: tendonopathy, sprains, entrapment syndromes, plantar fasciitis, adhesive capsulitis aka frozen shoulder, shin splints, post surgical recovery and much more.
NutriMost Wellness and Weight Loss
- The Program begins with an evaluation of your body and the reasons your body reacts the way that it does.
- Using NutriMost Intelligence, we then construct a personalized protocol just for you.
- First, we provide a detailed food plan that includes a library of recipes so that you continue to eat a wide variety of delicious REAL food that is easy-to-prepare. You have endless options!
- We also offer you a line of all-natural supplements designed to support your body and address nutritional deficiencies.
- Recording your progress has never been easier than with the NutriMost Journal. Track your progress, share with your coach, and delight in your success!
- NutriMost Client Support is second to none! NutriMost practitioners and coaches who care about your health and well-being partner with you on your journey. The NutriMost Integrated Virtual Assistant offers support 24/7 and our Client Portal gives you many more tools and resources to help you be successful. You will also be part of a community of clients who are proud of their success and want to share their experiences, insights and tips with you.
- Testimonial by Jayde ..
Non Surgical Pain Management
Rapid Release Technology targets painful adhesions, thereby reducing scar tissue typically associated with the following conditions: neck, back, shoulder, knee and ankle pain, in addition to carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonosis, muscle spasms, trapped nerves, contractures, tennis elbow and neuromas. Results are almost immediate for improving joint range of motion.
No drugs or shots
Knee Decompression Therapy
Knee on Track, non-invasive knee therapy eases pain, breaks up scar tissue adhesions. Benefits those suffering with osteoarthritis, previous surgery, failed surgery and chronic knee pain.
Together Dr. Nick Kuzmanovski DPT and Tara Scimeca, PTA, help our patients return to peak performance and function.
Cupping is a therapeutic treatment technique to reduce pain, improve function and promote healing. Perhaps you remember Olympian
Michael Phelps treatment in the Games, while in the swimming competition.
Massage, staff therapist Phyllis Shenny, helps patients reduce stress and pain, while facilitating wellness and healing.